Academic Year 2014-2015
- The Graduation Surveys are available online through Mississippi College CareerLink.
- Graduating students were emailed prior to graduation to encourage them to complete the survey online. Surveys were also collected at Cap & Gown Pick-up.
- 73% of graduating students completed the Graduation Survey, of which 61% were Undergraduate students and 39% were Graduate students.
- 72% of self-reporting AY 2014-2015 graduates indicated post graduation plans, which include employment (full-time and part-time), graduate school, professional school and/or volunteer work.
- Employment Rates by School (percent employed out of total graduates)
Employment Rates by School*
|School of Business||82%|
|School of Education||71%|
|School of Nursing||98%|
|School of Christian Studies & the Arts||76%|
|School of Humanities & Social Sciences||68%|
|School of Science & Mathematics||33%|
|General Studies (Undergraduate)||88%|
* these numbers reflect only those students who indicated full-time or part-time employment, and do not include those students who indicated enrollment in a program of continuing education