I have been an instructor at Mississippi College since 1993. I was a student at MC where I received an undergraduate degree in Physical Education. After the birth of my first child I returned to school to continue my education at the University of Southern Mississippi where I received a Master of Science in Human Performance. Eight months after graduation I began teaching at MC.
I am happily married to Mike McNair and we have five beautiful children... two sons, Michael and Kyle and three daughters, Lindsay Chandler and Bailey. We are also proud grandparents of Haidyn Rae and a grandbaby on the way in July!
KIN 107 - First Aid and CPR
TR, 8:00 and 9:25, Cockroft 18
KIN 326 - Sports Nutrition
MWF, 10:00, Cockroft 18
KIN 430 - Exercise Prescription
MWF, 8:00 and 9:00, Cockroft 22
KIN 430 Documents
- Exercise Prescription AHA/ACSM
- Exercise Prescription Lifestyle Eval
- Exercise Prescription Medical History
- Exercise Prescription PAR-Q
- Exercise Prescription Signs and Symptoms
- Sports Nutrition Food Record
- Target Heart Rate