Schedule Planner Tool for Students
Schedule Planner is a tool to help students find the ideal schedule that meets their demands. This tool is best suited for students building an entire schedule. Students who simply want to add or drop one class should do so via the quicklink in My.MC. For instructions on how to use this new tool, click one of the below links:
- One page simple guide
- Schedule Planner full instructions with screen shots
- Schedule Planner full instructions - no screen shots
Students must check with their advisors for available advisement times. Advisors will give students their Alternate PINS needed for registration.
All currently enrolled students: Registration for the Summer and Fall 2016 semesters will begin at 5:00 a.m., Monday, April 11, 2016. Your classification at the end of the Fall 2015 semester will determine your registration date.
- Monday, April 11 - Graduate Students, Seniors, Non-Degree Students, and ADP students
- Tuesday, April 12 - Juniors
- Wednesday, April 13 - Sophomores
- Thursday, April 14 - Freshmen
New and readmitted students: Banner Web registration will be open on Monday, April 25, 2016, for re-admitted students and new undergraduate and graduate students.
Law students contact email@example.com for schedule changes.
DETAILED REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Please click here to access important dates for each semester.