- Dial 3860
- Press # if calling from your phone, or enter your extension if calling from another number
- Enter 123456, which is the default password.
- Press #.
- Enter a new password and press # (password must be at least 6 digits and no more than 24 non-consecutive numbers).
- Record your spoken name. When finished press * to stop.
- Record your personal greeting by pressing 8 + 1 + 3 + 1 + 1. When finished, press * to stop. If you wish to record it again, use 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 (the 3 option toggles between turning the alternate greeting on and off. If you have it off, only your name will be used when callers reach your voicemail).
- Dial 3860.
- Press # if calling from your phone, or enter your extension if calling from another number.
- Enter your pin.
- Press #.
- Press 3.
Forwarding Your Phone to Voicemail
- Dial # + 9 + 1 and enter extension 3862.
- Hang up.
- To cancel, dial # + # + 9 + 1
Voicemail Access Numbers
- Direct Access - 3860 / 601-925-3860
Used to access your mailbox
- Guest/Forward Access - 3862 / 925-3860
Used to leave a message for someone without ringing their phone or to forward your calls directly to voicemail
- Transfer Access - 3861 # #
Used to transfer callers to mailbox without ringing phone
Transferring a Caller Directly to a Voice Mailbox
- Press transfer, or on analog phones press the flash button on the right side of the keypad
- Enter 3861
- Enter the extension where they want to leave a message
- Press # # and hang up
Using Control Features
To use any of the features below, login to your voicemail and then follow the instructions.
Changing the message order
- To play with the newest message first, press 9 + 5 + 3 + 1 + #
- To play with the oldest message first, press 9 + 5 + 3 + 2 + #
Skipping message headers
- To proceed directly to the message, press 3
- To skip to the next message header, press 2
Actions while listening to a message
- To skip to next message header, press * 2
- To go to the previous message header, press * 7 2
- To replay current message header, press * 7 7
- To save the message, press * 4
- To delete the message, press * 6
- To go to the beginning of the message, press * 7 3
- To go back a few seconds, press * 7 8
- To skip to the end of the message, press * 9 3
- To skip forward a few seconds, press * 9 8
Message Queue Order
- Returned messages/return receipts
- New messages received while in Xpressions