How can I get involved?
Here are some ways to get involved:
- Like Mississippi College Parents' Club on Facebook
- Sign up for our email list
- Tailgate with us at home football games! Sign up here.
Who can I speak to if I have a question?
- Kasia Crider is the Mississippi College Parents' Club sponsor. You can email her at email@example.com. If she can't answer your question, she'll do her best to direct your email to the right person.
- You can also visit the Parent Resources page for a list of offices on campus.
Is there a Family Weekend this year?
The calendar did not permit having a Family Weekend this year. But, there are events throughout the fall and spring semesters that parents and families are welcome to attend:
- Home Football Games: Parents and alumni tailgate at each home football game! It's a great way to spend time with your student and root on the Choctaws.
- Homecoming: Homecoming 2013 is October 25-26. There are events all weekend that parents are welcome to attend including Choctaw Cheer Off, Follies (tickets must be purchased in advance), the Homecoming parade, tailgate and game.
- Musical events throughout the year.
- Athletic events throughout the year.
- View the Mississippi College Parents' Club calendar here to see all events