Master of Education
General Admission Requirements
- All general requirements for admission to Graduate School at Mississippi College must be met.
- Requirements for admission to a Master of Education Degree must be met.
- GRE or PRAXIS scores must be provided.
- Standard educator’s license and a minimum of 3-years teaching experience must be documented.
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from current or most recent supervisor, are required.
- A structured resume and portfolio are required.A writing sample and interview are required.
Application Deadline: March 15
Admission to the program is limited and is at the discretion of the Educational Leadership Screening and Selection Committee. Consult the Program Coordinator or the Chair of the Department of Teacher Education and Leadership for additional information concerning the cohort group selection process and specific program requirements.
Only applicants who have completed all components of the application process, including the writing sample and interview, will be considered. First consideration will be given to those with the highest overall ratings. The first round of selection will begin on January 15. Depending on the number of slots remaining, additional selection will be made in March from the pool of applicants who meet the March 15 deadline. For application guidelines, click Guidelines link above.
Mississippi College is one of America's top values in Christian Education. Candidates are encouraged to explore financial aid opportunities and see just how affordable a quality university can be. Access Financial Aid on the MC website or click here for more information.