Bachelor of Science
- HIS 101-102 History of Western Civilization or HIS 103-104 World Civilization
and HIS 211-212 History of the United States.
- HIS 407-408 American Constitutional Development I, II.
- PLS 201 American National Government.
- Twelve additional hours in History (300-400 level), excluding HIS 435 Social
- Three semester hours in oral communication chosen in consultation with advisor,
to total 36 hours.
- Select a minor in consultation with advisor.
- Take the major area field examination approved by the department for this
degree program during the final semester before graduation.