Qualifications for Voyagers:
- A student must have completed at least two semesters as a Modern Languages major at Mississippi College to be eligible for consideration.
- A student must earn and maintain a 2.5 GPA in Modern Language courses.
Responsibilities of Voyagers may include
- Voyagers will provide assistance to prospective students on preview days, scheduled campus visits, homecoming and other occasions as needed.
- Voyagers will serve as assistants at Modern Language department functions and will help serve at department receptions.
- Voyagers will be assigned names of prospective students to contact by email, telephone or through personal correspondence.
- Voyagers are expected to provide assistance in any event on or off campus where recruiting possibilities exist.
An email in support of your application must be sent to Dr. Stapleton from a member of the Modern Languages Faculty.