The requirements for admission to the Mississippi College School of Nursing are:
- Completion of all prerequisite courses;
- Successful completion of college core courses or a faculty-approved plan for completing these in a timely fashion;
- A cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher based on work completed at Mississippi College;
- A minimum grade of C in psychology, sociology, anatomy & physiology, microbiology, chemistry, statistics, algebra, and NUR 233;
- Acceptable score on the Admission Assessment Exam with Critical Thinking. This test may be taken only twice. Please contact the School of Nursing for specifics on the entrance exam;
- Successful completion of ENG 101 and ENG 102; and
- Credit hours at Mississippi College (a minimum of 12 hours is suggested).