- The Graduation Survey is available online at http://www.mc.edu/commencement/prior-to-commencement/graduation-survey/.
- Graduating students were emailed one week prior to graduation to encourage them to complete the survey online. Surveys were also collected at Cap & Gown Pick-up on December 15 and 16, 2011 and May 3 and 4, 2012.
- 79.6% of graduating students (780 out of 980) completed the online Graduation Survey.
- 80.9% of self-reporting AY 2011-2012 graduates (631 out of 780) indicated post graduation plans, which include employment (full-time and part-time), graduate school, professional school and/or volunteer work.
- 120 graduates indicated plans for employment and graduate school.
- 31 graduates indicated plans for employment and professional school.
- Employment Rates by School (percent employed out of total graduates)
Employment Rates by School
|School of Business||72.5%|
|School of Education||84.3%|
|School of Nursing||60.7%|
|School of Christian Studies & the Arts||63.8%|
|School of Humanities & Social Sciences||66.9%|
|School of Science & Mathematics||33.6%|