Important Dates & Times
MAY 2014 Commencement Exercises
Tickets are not required for any of the events.
Friday, May 9, 2014 - Clinton Campus
- 2:00 p.m. School of Nursing Pinning Ceremony and Commencement
- Swor Auditorium, Nelson Hall
- 7:00 p.m. Graduate Commencement
- A.E. Wood Coliseum
Saturday, May 10, 2014 - Clinton Campus
- 10:00 a.m. Undergraduate Commencement - A.E. Wood Coliseum
- School of Business
- School of Christian Studies and the Arts
- School of Education
- 2:00 p.m. Undergradute Commencement - A.E. Wood Coliseum
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Science and Mathematics
Friday, May 16, 2014 - First Baptist Church, Jackson
10:00 a.m. Law School Commencement
Degree Application Deadlines
- May 2014 PRIORITY DEADLINE - Friday, January 17, 2014
- May 2014 Commencement Participation Deadline - Friday, March 28, 2014 (Students applying after this date will not be able to participate in the graduation ceremonies and cannot use the online application.)
Note: If you are seeking dual degrees (such as JD/MBA) or if you have more than one curricula (such as a double major) you must submit a separate application for each degree/curriculum by the deadlines outlined above.
Cap & Gown Pickup for May Candidates
Undergraduate and Graduate Students : You may pick up your cap and gown in the Moody Adams Field House (between the coliseum and the football stadium on the Clinton campus). Nursing students should pick up their regalia from 1:00 - 6:00 p.m. Thursday, May 8, 2013. Regalia pick-up times for other undergraduates are Thursday, May 8, from 1:00 - 6:00 p.m. and Friday, May 9, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Students receiving graduate degrees should pick up caps and gowns from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 8, or 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Friday, May 9.
Law School Students should pick up their caps and gowns at the Law School on the dates/times designated by the Law School.