Roger G. Walker
firstname.lastname@example.org // 601.925.7353 // Box 4002
Adjunct Instructor, History, Administrative Assistant, Academic Affairs
If you are interested in earning credit hours for the core courses of HIS 211 and HIS 212 (U.S. History) in the virtual classroom, I would certainly be glad to have you.
You'll find class schedules and syllabi for my classes (all online) below. Also, check out "Documents" and "Links" at the bottom of the page for information on online learning.
Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.
I graduated from Copiah-Lincoln Community College and then completed my undergraduate and graduate degrees at MC (BA, 1977; MA, 1978). From 1978 to 1999 I was an adjunct in the MC History Department.
After retiring from the Mississippi Department of Archives and History, I resumed teaching at MC in 2011 when I began full-time employment as Administrative Assistant in Academic Affairs.
Over the years I've also taught as an adjunct at Hinds Community College, Holmes Community College, and Tulane University School of Continuing Education.
HIS 212 - AO2, 11888
HIS 211 - CO1, 24095
HIS 212 - BO2, 24096
HIS 212 - IO2, 24097
- HIS 212, AO2, 11888 Fall 2015
- HIS 211, CO1, 24095 Spring 2016
- HIS 212, BO2, 24096 Spring 2016
- HIS 212, IO2, 24097 Spring 2016
- 2014 Babson Survey Research Group: Grade Change / Tracking Online Education in the United States
- An Evaluation of Student Outcomes by Course Duration in Online Higher Education
- Distance Learners: Top Ten Questions
- Online College Students 2015: Comprehensive Data on Demands and Preferences