Graduate admission requirements for international students:
- A fully completed graduate admissions application.
- Language scores
Mississippi College requires a minimum of 79 TOEFL IBT score or 6.0 IELTS score for general admission. If the student does not meet the language requirement, he or she can still apply for conditional admission.
- A current bank statement from parents or sponsor
The statement must indicate ability to finance study during one year at Mississippi College. Please contact the Office of Global Education to determine the current amount required.
- College transcripts
These transcripts should show your graduation date. At the discretion of Mississippi College, a student may be required, at his or her expense, to provide a course-by-course evaluation from a trusted evaluation service selected by Mississippi College.
- College diploma
- Non-refundable application fee
- For Summer 2015 applications, the application fee will be $40 if received before February 6, 2015. The application fee will increase to $60 after February 6, 2015. Application deadline for Summer 2015 is March 6, 2015.
- For Fall 2015, the application fee will be $40 until May 1, 2015. After May 1, the fee will increase to $60. Fall 2015 deadline is June 1, 2015.
- For Spring 2016, the application fee is $40 until September 2, 2015. After September 2, the fee will increase to $60. The application deadline for Spring 2016 is October 2, 2015.
- This may be paid by personal check or bank draft.
7. Medical history form
A medical history form, with proof of immunizations, must be completed and signed by a physician.
8. Appropriate graduate entrance exam scores
9. Three letters of recommendation
10. Statement of purpose