STARTING YOUR COURSE DEVELOPMENT
To develop your course, whether online, hybrid or F2F, there are key components you will want to make sure you have within your course.
If you are new to MC, be sure that you are contracted and that Computer Services has received your information needed to create your account. Having an MC account will provide you with the following:
- MC email address
- MC Username and Password
- #700 number
To read more on access, view here.
You know you are ready to welcome your students when the following items are complete.
1. Access your course shell.
2. Import your "course template".
3. Update it using your syllabus information.
4. Upload and create course content.
5. Open your course to students at least 2 weeks prior to the course start date.
6. Send a "welcome" message through the "News Forum" on your course home page.