To enroll in the payment plan, simply log in to My MC, then go to Banner Web, then choose ‘Tuition Payment and Statements’. You will be redirected to the student account site (TouchNet) where you will choose ‘Payment Plans’ from the top of the screen.
Feel free to contact the Business Office at 601-925-3307 with any questions you may have.
Monthly Payment Plan
Fall 2017 enrollment: July 26 - September 1
Spring 2018 enrollment: December 1 - January 19
A payment plan is not available for the summer semester
- 4 month semester payment plan – 1st payment is due at enrollment. Remaining payments will be due each month based on the enrollment date. For example, if you enroll on 7/30, your remaining payments will be due on 8/30, 9/30 and 10/30.
- $60 non-refundable enrollment fee per semester
- Plan is interest free. Possible additional fees include:
- $20 late enrollment fee if you enroll within 15 days after the enrollment period. Enrollment after 10 days is not available
- $35 late payment fee
- Payments may be made by eCheck, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express. If payment is made by credit card, a 2.75% convenience fee will be charged.
- PLEASE NOTE:Monthly payments will automatically increase if additional charges are incurred on the student account. Payments will automatically decrease if there is any reduction to the account balance. Student and, if applicable, the Authorized User(s) will receive an email anytime there is an adjustment to the payment amounts.
- A monthly payment plan can be set up by a student or Authorized User. Either may make payments to the plan.
- Must have a minimum account balance of $100 to be able to enroll in a monthly payment plan.
- If enrolling late, all missed payments are due at the time of enrollment.
- Payment plan can only be set up for a semester at a time.
- Payment plan must be set up for entire balance remaining on the student account. A plan cannot be set up for anything less than the balance remaining.