The Mississippi College Office of Human Resources is responsible for:
- seeking to employ and retain staff and administrators who are equally dedicated to supporting excellence and innovation in teaching and learning.
- coordinating services and administration of employment and employee benefits.
- ensuring the welfare of all Mississippi College employees and will assist with work-related problems to promote excellent employee-employer relations.
- Payroll processing
- Time and attendance information
- Benefit information
- Flex pay plan administration
- MC retirement plan
- New employment orientation
Please contact us if you have any questions about these services.