- Normal dusting, floor mopping, cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- Normal cleaning walls, ceiling and windows
- Periodic floor stripping and carpet shampooing
- Interior pest control problems
Facility Use Coordination
- Scheduling facilities for special events
- Cleaning for special events
- Special event set-ups
Housekeepers assigned to a building should not be requested to perform special cleaning. Requests for special cleaning, carpet shampooing and set-ups should be made by calling the Work Control Center at 601.925.3245.
All organizations and departments must schedule all events on the University-wide calendar even if such events do not require assignment of additional space or coordination with other agencies. Requests for use of a facility for a special event should be directed to the Office of Continuing Education at 601.925.3264.