- The last day to add a full-semester or ADP Session I spring class is January 22, 2013, at 5:00 p.m.
- The last day to drop an ADP Session I spring class with 100% tuition only refund is January 22, 2013.
- The last day to drop a full-semester spring class with 100% tuition only refund is January 24, 2013.
- The last day to drop an ADP Session I class (no refund) is February 15, 2013.
- The last day to academically drop a full-semester class(no tuition refund) is March 22, 2013.
- The last day to add/drop (with tuition refund) an ADP Session II spring class is March 25, 2013, at 5 p.m.
- The last day to academically drop an ADP Session II class (no tuition refund) is April 19, 2013.
- Information about changes to the Mississippi College credit card policy
Students must check with their advisors for available advisement times. Advisors will give students their Alternate PINS needed for registration.
All currently enrolled students: Registration for the 2013 fall semester will begin at 5:00 a.m., April 8, 2013. Your classification at the beginning of the 2013 Spring Semester will determine your registration date.
- Monday, April 8 - Graduate Students, Seniors and Non-Degree Students
- Tuesday, April 9 - Juniors
- Wednesday, April 10 - Sophomores
- Thursday, April 11 - Freshmen
New and readmitted students: Banner Web registration will be open on Monday, April 22, for re-admitted students and new undergraduate and graduate students.
Law students contact email@example.com for schedule changes.