This will be a double elimination style tournament.
- Teams consist of 3 players with a maximum of one substitute.
- The team must remain the same from game to game.
- Games will be played to 11 points or 15 minutes long. After 15 minutes the team with the highest score will win.
- If there is a tie after the 15 minutes then there will be a two-minute overtime.
- There will be no timeouts called unless there is a special circumstance in which the referee may call timeout.
- Substitutions will be made after a made bucket. A team does not have to sub after each bucket.
- A coin toss will determine who gets ball to start the game.
- Ball possession will change hands after each made basket.
- Each time there is a change of possession the ball must be brought back behind the 3-point line. A player must pass the ball in after any dead ball situation.
- Players will call their own fouls.
- A player may not foul out of the game, but may be ejected by the official for just cause.