The Competition and Team Scoring
- A match will consist of one doubles match (best of 3 sets).
- The tournament is single elimination format.
Individual Match Scoring
- A match is won when a team wins 2 out of 3 sets.
- A set consists of a team winning 6 games.
- Due to time and space limitations, the "No-Ad" method of scoring will be used. A team need win only four points to win a game. That is, the score goes three points-all (or deuce) the next point decides the game - it's game point for both teams.
Players are encouraged to furnish their own racquet.