Broadstr@mc.edu // 601.924.8389 // Box N/A
Adjunct Instructor, School of Business
- FIN 342: Money & Financial Institutions
This course is designed to help the student develop an understanding of the principles of money, the basics of monetary policy, the importance of the central bank, and the role of financial institutions in the economy.
Finance 6546: Financial Markets & Institutions
This course explores a variety of issues, important concepts and analytical techniques involved in the strategic management and evaluation of financial institutions. More specifically, a full examination of the strategic management of a commercial bank.
- Employed by Renasant Bank (formerly M&F Bank) as Clinton City President.
- Additionally responsible for all Community Outreach efforts in the bank's Southern Region.
- 30+ years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Past President & current Treasurer - Clinton Chamber of Commerce.
- Chairman - Leadership Clinton Committee
- Clinton Rotary Club.
- Clinton Community Development Foundation - Board Member.
- Mississippi Minority Business Alliance - Board Member.
- Mississippi Housing Partnership - Board Member.
- MBA - University of Mississippi.
- BSBA - Mississippi College.
- Member - First Baptist Church (Clinton)
- MC Adjunct Instructor since 2005.
FIN 6546 - Financial Markets & Institutions
Online, N/A, N/A
FIN 342 - Money & Financial Institutions
Monday & Thursday, 5:30 - 7:40pm, Self 301