I consider it an honor to return to Mississippi College after forty years away. The best teachers I ever encountered were here in pre med from 1968 to 1972, and I've always been so proud of M.C. It is a lifetime dream of mine to teach at a University and I thank God for allowing me to be a part of the Physician Assistant Program at M.C. Our faculty team anticipates a great group of students this next May. Can't wait!
Welcome to my page and let me know if I can help you in any way.
- born and raised in Magnolia, MS
- 1968 to 1972 attended Mississippi College earning B.S. degree
- 1976 earned M.D. degree from University Medical Center in Jackson,MS
- 1979 finished Family Practice Residency at U.M.C.
- Board Certified in Family Practice 1979 through present
- practiced next 31 years in Hattiesburg, MS with 3 of those years at University of Southern Mississippi as adjunct faculty in Human Performance and Exercise Science Department
- accepted job on the faculty and as the Medical Director of the Mississippi College Physician Assistant Program part time in 2010 and full time in 2011
- married 34 years with three children and four grandchildren
- Likes: sense of humor, all sports, students who love to learn, and serving Christ