PLEASE LOG IN TO YOUR SPANISH CLASS ON MC MOODLE, AND YOU WILL FIND THE SYLLABUS FOR YOUR CLASS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PRINTING AND READING THE SYLLABUS. YOU SHOULD BRING IT TO CLASS FOR DISCUSSION AND QUESTIONS.
- Born Jackson, MS
- Graduate of Mississippi State University - B.P.A. & M.P.A. - Accountancy/ M.A. - Spanish
- Received my undergraduate Spanish hours from Mississippi College
- My husband and I live in Brandon
- I love to travel, to read books in Spanish and English, and to cook
- I am a fan of movies, all kinds of music, cats, and baseball!
SPA 101 A - Elementary Spanish I
MWF, 8:00, Jennings Annex 102
SPA 101 B - Elementary Spanish I
MWF, 9:00, Jennings Annex 102
SPA 101 C - Elementary Spanish I
MWF, 10:00, Jennings Annex 102
SPA 309 A - Adv. Spanish Conversation & Comp.
TR, 9:25, Jennings Annex 101