email@example.com // 601.925.7744 // Box 4014
Associate Professor, Marketing
Welcome to Mississippi College! I teach several marketing courses including Marketing Principles, Integrated Marketing Communications, and Marketing Strategy.
On this page you will find my teaching schedule, office hours, contact information and syllabi. You may access additional class resources such as PowerPoint slides and assignments through Moodle.
Please feel free to stop by my office if you have questions concerning marketing classes or the marketing major. I look forward to meeting you.
- DBA, Mississippi State University, 1989, Major: Marketing Minors: Economics and Management
- MBA, Mississippi State University, 1985
- BBA, Mississippi State University, 1983, Major: Marketing
- Published in Journal of Retailing, Journal of Marketing Channels, Journal of Commercial Bank Lending, International Review of Retail, Distribution and Consumer Research, Innovative Marketing: International Research Journal, Journal of Academic and Business Ethics, and Academy of Educational Leadership Journal
- Published in proceedings for Southern Marketing Association, Atlantic Marketing Association, and the Fifth International Conference on Distribution.
- Previously taught at Mississippi State University, University of West Georgia and Belmont University.
MKT485 - Integrated Marketing Communications
Tuesday and Thursday, 12:00 - 1:15, Self 202
MKT485-HY - Integrated Marketing Communications
Monday and Thursday, 5:30 - 7:40 (hybrid), Self 307
MKT381 - Marketing Principles
Tuesday and Thursday, 8:00 - 9:15, Self 301