New Schedule Planner tool for students!
The Offices of the Registrar and Computer Services are pleased to announce the implementation of Schedule Planner, a tool to help students find the ideal schedule that meets their demands. This tool is best suited for students building an entire schedule. Students who simply want to add or drop one class should do so via the quicklink in My.MC. For instructions on how to use this new tool, click one of the below links:
- One page simple guide
- Schedule Planner full instructions with screen shots
- Schedule Planner full instructions - no screen shots
- The last day to add a Communication online 8-week Session I class is Tuesday, August 27, 2013.
- The last day to add a full-semester or ADP Session I fall class is Tuesday, September 3, 2013, at 5:00 p.m.
- The last day to drop an ADP Session I or Communication online 8-week Session I fall class with 100% tuition only refund is Tuesday, September 3, 2013.
- The last day to drop a full-semester fall class with 100% tuition only refund is Thursday, September 5, 2013.
- The last day to drop an ADP Session I or Communication online 8-week session I fall class (no refund) is Friday, September 27, 2013.
- The last day to add a Communication online 8-week session II class is Tuesday, October 22, 2013.
- The last day to academically drop a full-semester class(no tuition refund) is Friday, October 25, 2013.
- The last day to drop a Communication online 8-week session II class with 100% tuition only refund is Tuesday, October 29, 2013.
- The last day to add/drop (with tuition refund) an ADP Session II fall class is Thursday, October 31, 2013, at 5 p.m.
- The last day to academically drop an ADP Session II or Communication online 8-week session II class (no tuition refund) is Friday, November 22, 2013.
- Information about changes to the Mississippi College credit card policy
Students must check with their advisors for available advisement times. Advisors will give students their Alternate PINS needed for registration.
All currently enrolled students: Registration for the 2014 spring semester will begin at 5:00 a.m., November 4, 2013. Your classification at the beginning of the 2013 Fall Semester will determine your registration date.
- Monday, November 4 - Graduate Students, Seniors, Non-Degree Students, and ADP students
- Tuesday, November 5 - Juniors
- Wednesday, November 6 - Sophomores
- Thursday, November 7 - Freshmen
New and readmitted students: Banner Web registration will be open on Monday, November 18, for re-admitted students and new undergraduate and graduate students.
Law students contact firstname.lastname@example.org for schedule changes.