Here, you will find helpful links to resources at Mississippi College, as well as government websites, national organizations and other helpful military and veteran resources.
Federal and State Educational Benefits
- Apply For Your Benefits Online
- Request DD Form 214
- Returning Service Members (OEF/OIF)
- Veterans Benefits Administration
- GI Bill Website
- National Resource Directory - The US Department of Defense, Labor and Veterans Affairs are pleased to introduce the re-designed and enhanced National Resource Directory Web site
- AKO (Army Knowledge Online) - Army, Army Reserve and Army National Guard information pertaining to military records, tuition assistance, federal tuition assistance, IPERMS, CAC registration and more.
- Transfer Your Post-9/11 GI Bill - Procedures used for currently serving military members to transfer their Post- 9/11 GI Bill benefits (TEB) to their spouse or dependent children. For further assistance on how to submit a transfer request click here.
- The Yellow Ribbon Program - Provision of the Post 9/11 GI Bill that provides funding for tuition and fees above the maximum in-state tuition and fee rates.
- Verify Attendance (W.A.V.E)
- Mississippi National Guard - Link to MSNG Headquarters, Educational Office, and Recruiting
Additional Scholarship Opportunities can be found HERE.
We recognize the complexities of being a member of the military community and also a student. If you are a member of the military community, please inform us if you are in need of special accommodations. Drill schedules, calls to active duty, complications with GI Bill disbursement, and other unforeseen military and veteran-related developments can complicate your academic life. If you make us aware of a complication, we will try our best to assist you or put you in contact with university staff who are trained to assist you...Thank you for your SERVICE!